10 Eye Popping, Jaw Dropping
Ad Copy Secrets
- Use a hand written letter on your ad copy instead of
text. Write the ad on a piece of paper, scan it and publish the ad on your
web page. Adding a personal touch will always increase your sales.
- Compile a list of well-known and esteemed customers who
have made a purchase based on your copy. People will consider your business
trustworthy and buy your merchandise. Request their authorization first.
- Display images that show the before and after for your
merchandise on your web site page copy. Display the image with the problem
first and display the after image next to it.
- Add an article or include an article or analysis that has
been written about you or your business with your ad copy. This will tell
people that your organization is high quality and will boost your integrity.
- When you offer free bonuses in your ad copy, also list
the dollar value beside each bonus. People will feel they're getting a good
deal and it will increase the value of your product.
- Hire a famous person to endorse your product or service.
Make sure the person is well known to your target audience. Include their
picture and statements on your ad copy.
- Incorporate your own image on your ad copy. This will
confirm to people that you are legitimate and will cause them to trust you.
Also, add any information that will enable them to contact you below the
image and a concise proclamation or quote.
- Tell your potential customers on your ad copy that you
will donate a percentage of their purchase
price to specific charity. This will show them you really care about the
people. They may just buy
your product to donate to the charity.
- Question possible customers many yes and no type
inquiries in your ad copy. The inquiries should bring their issue to mind
and cause them to wonder what will happen if they don't buy your product.
- Tell your potential customers they will receive a free
prize if they find the five words in your ad copy that are misspelled or
spelled backwards. The longer you can keep someone reading your copy the
greater chance of them purchasing.
. All rights reserved.